Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Days Off.

last night max and i planned on having our "big bear date night". i got surprised with a call from gills that they needed me to cove for the night.  i was hesitant at first really looking forward to the night ahead but, i sucked it up told myself to grow up and went it. I'm so thankful to have had the opportunity now. i made two hundred dollars last night. now I'm two hundred bones closer to paying off my school loans.  which takes a little bit of weight off my shoulders. its insane to me how much money you can make at bar tending. its hard work but still its fun.  today will be spent on homework and my night class a busy day but, work free. time for some eggtc one of my favorite breakfast joint in kansas city. mmmm so ready. Their coffee to is so wonderful. perfectly brewed and always piping hot. where do you like to chomp down on some breakfast?





I have never had Eggs benedict with hollandaise sauce. I going to try it today.  I'm very food picky and I'm sure it is absolutely delicious. Then when I'm feeling brave enough i will try to cook it up on my own. 
-meg

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...