Wednesday, June 15, 2011

enjoy your stay

I have been a walking zombie lately. Trying my best to do better. More healthy snacks and sunblock. i recently started reading the Shining by Stephen King. this is my first time reading anything of his and I'm really enjoying it so far. The movie directed by Sanley Kubrick is one of my personal all time favorites. I still get chills to this day when i watch it. the romance of the hotel and the terror it produces is very powerful.  Ill keep you update on my progress of it. 

Stills.






The look.







I have wanted to try this look for a long time.










This Revlon Super Lustrous Black Cherry lip stick is a steal and has received many positive reviews. i may just have to get me some. It would be a good shade to start with then gradually try a full midnight black.








-meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...