Friday, December 17, 2010

Freedom!

Winter vacation has officially started. the finals are done and i did well! i can't help but be a little proud of myself since this is my first semester at UMKC and i was really panicky about it. So, now free time is here. the first thing on my list was to start a new book. i have been looking  forward to reading a book of my own liking! i have started Tom Robbins, Still Life with Woodpecker. this is my first time reading anything of his..its been interesting so far but, im definitely enjoying it. other to do's is to have all my sweet ladies over next week. i want to whip up some holiday treats for my loved ones. nothing beats cooking with your girls and sipping on some wine. 
my schedule at works has changed a bit. i have been working lots of nights at the liquor store which i dont mind just sometimes i get lonely. being the only one awake at two am or coherent can get a little old quick. however, i have been blessed with the best friend and roomie who waits up for me most nights to just chit chat and watch a flick. or sometimes make a late night run to Chubbys. 




Me being a goof.


Mel being a queen. 

bye!
meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...