Saturday, May 21, 2011

Summa Tyme

I'm sorry i abandoned you blog. A lot has happened over the past few months but, i am back. hello, i have missed you, and i love you.  what is summer time to me? summer time is: working my ass off at all my jobs ( i recently got a third job), bright bright nail polish ( Sally Beauty Supply has some great shades for only 99cents),  baseball games ( I'm a true blue, adore my Royals boys. the season has been progressing really well.), iced green tea unsweetened, new wedges ( my style has become pretty clean cut and girly these days), and last but not leas all i have been dreaming about is camping. memorial weekend is so close and i'm ready. i miss my grandparent and am in desperate need of their love.

i have been following a lot of different blogs lately, this one is one of my favorites. so visual appealing and i love just reading what she has to say. so, hi Wendy, adore scout and pine. all the photography that follows is her own. 





mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, this makes me not worry about a dirty hair day.


-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...