Thursday, May 26, 2011

Camping

Max and i leave saturday for Wheatland, Kansas. my grandparents live there and my family has been camping there for memorial weekend since i was  a kid. all we do is lay in the sun, play horse shoes, enjoy American beer, and grill up some fantastic grub. I'm looking forward to seeing my grandparents too. Its been a while and they are the most amazing people. I know everyone says that about their grandparents but, its true! Lately I have been obsessed with Catch Phrase. i think my family would get a kick out of it so, i'm taking it to the lake with me. 
My beautiful cousin Amber and i.

Love this one!
My grannys birthday. love the crow!
-meg




1 comment:

  1. oh man i so need to go camping! a park that we have been wanting to go to is closing this fall so we need to make a date to go asap! have an awesome time and have a smore for me!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...