Roasted Pork With Shredded Brussels Sprouts
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: 20m | Total Time: 25m
By Sara Quessenberry, October 2009
- Heat oven to 400º F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the pork with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook, turning occasionally, until browned, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer the skillet to oven. Roast the pork until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Let rest before slicing.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a second large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, apricots, almonds, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook, tossing, until the Brussels sprouts are just tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve the Brussels sprouts with the pork.